As the country attempts to slow the spread of the coronavirus by cancelling large events, closing public facilities and local businesses; we know you, our local healthcare providers, first responders and teachers are on the frontline serving the rest of us. With all of the information circulating, we wanted to create a short list of helpful coronavirus resources from trusted sources specifically for you.
We know you’re receiving information from your local leadership. But, we felt it would be good to provide a go-to list of helpful coronavirus resources you can reference anytime that are continuously getting updated by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other trusted sources.
Medical and Healthcare Provider Resources
- FAQs for Healthcare Providers READ MORE
- COVID-19 and Pregnant Women READ MORE
- Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations (for Patients with Suspected or Confirmed COVID-19) READ MORE
- Evaluating Persons Under Investigation (PUIs) READ MORE
- Evaluating and Testing Persons for Coronavirus READ MORE
- Clinical Care Guidance (management of patients with confirmed coronavirus) READ MORE
- Implementing Home Care for People NOT Requiring Hospitalization READ MORE
- Potential Exposure Guidance (Assessment and Public Health Management) READ MORE
Teacher, Educator and School Resources
- Guidance for K-12 Schools and Childcare Programs (Includes School Closure Decision Tree) READ MORE
- Considerations for School Closure (based on available science, reports from other countries and consultation with school health experts) READ MORE
- Helpful Resources from the U.S. Department of Education READ MORE
Resources for Institutes of Higher Education
This is how the CDC is directing higher education administrators on how to manage their institutions, staff and students:
- Interim Guidance for Administrators READ MORE
- Checklist for Administrators READ MORE
- FAQs for Administrators READ MORE
- Guidance for Student Travel READ MORE
- Resources for Clinics and Healthcare facilities READ MORE
- Information for Laboratories READ MORE
First Responders – Fire, EMS, Law Enforcement
Guidance for First Responders who may be on the job and come in close contact with persons who have COVID-19:
- Guidance for EMS and Dispatcher PSAPs READ MORE
- Special Guide for Law Enforcement Including “Contact During Apprehension” procedures READ MORE
- Additional Resources: POLICE FIRE EMS CORRECTIONS
Homes for Heroes sees you and the challenges you face everyday. This pandemic is another challenge you will face and manage successfully because of your knowledge, training and skills. Homes for Heroes and our local specialists plan to help where we can.
You have our backs. We have yours.
PLEASE SHARE THIS POST WITH A HERO WHO LIKES TO BE ARMED WITH INFORMATION.