Last Updated on August 12, 2021 by Maggie Sutton
Teachers work incredibly hard to make the future bright for our children. They deserve a great home to call their own. Homes for Heroes is a homeowner program for teachers with the largest nationwide network of qualified real estate, mortgage, title and home inspection specialists; committed to saving teachers time and money when buying a house.
This program is meant for all teachers, past or present, currently teaching or retired. Whether you’re a teacher buying your first home, or been through the process before, you will save time and money. Here’s why a homeowner program for teachers like Homes for Heroes may make sense for you.
Convenient, Easy to Use, Time Saver
Between working a full school day and trying to have a social life, teachers don’t have a lot of spare time to look for homes. Homes for Heroes helps simplify the process of finding qualified real estate and lending professionals, who have your best interests in mind.
It only takes a few minutes to sign up, with no obligation. Homes for Heroes will save you countless hours of researching time to find an agent or lender. We put you in touch with qualified real estate and lending professionals who are specifically committed to serving teachers and saving them money. To get started with our homeowner program for teachers:
- Sign up with Homes for Heroes – Provide some basic information to let us know what you want to do, and how to reach you so our specialists can answer your questions. There is no obligation for you.
- Automatically Connect to Local Specialists – After you sign up, we’ll connect you with a local Homes for Heroes real estate and mortgage specialist. They will contact you and answer all of your questions. They know your community, they know the current real estate and lending trends, and they know how to best serve teachers.
By working with Homes for Heroes, you get a team of professionals who chose to make teachers a priority when they joined Homes for Heroes. You save time by not searching for a good agent and lender. Plus, you can feel confident knowing your Homes for Heroes specialists will serve your needs and save you money.
Significant Cost Savings for Teachers
Homes for Heroes understands that a teacher’s salary can be spread thin. Sometimes, there is not much left after paying for life needs and classroom needs. As a way to say thank you for serving our communities and your students, we’ll give you Hero Rewards. After your home transaction, you’ll get a check from us simply for being a hero. Homes for Heroes guarantees teachers the most hero savings among all national programs when buying a house with our specialists.
On average, teachers buying a house using Homes for Heroes specialists can save over $2,400. The average savings look like this:
- $1,700 saved through your real estate specialist – These savings are given to you after closing on your new home. This allows you to purchase anything you may need for your new home such as furniture, appliances, or carpet!
- $500 saved through your mortgage specialist – These savings are typically provided at closing
- $150 saved through your title specialist – These savings are typically provided at closing
- $50 saved through your home inspection specialist – These savings are typically provided at closing
With so many teachers putting part of their own salary back into the classroom, Homes for Heroes wants to give you money back. It’s our way of saying thank you for all that teachers do for our children and our communities.
Are you a teacher looking to buy a home and make the smarter choice? Register with Homes for Heroes and we’ll save you time and money with our homeowner program for teachers.