Reports To: VP of Technology
FLSA Status: Exempt
Last Updated: December 2023
In this role, you will develop Salesforce Sales Cloud, and support Marketing Cloud solutions to our growing and all digital business processes. Utilize your front and backend experience to develop, lead, and support new product offerings. Work directly with business process owners and leadership in product development initiatives and process optimization. Provide leadership in solving business problems with Salesforce solutions or custom development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee day-to-day administration of Salesforce, including user management, profiles, and roles.
- Configure and customize Salesforce to align with business requirements.
- Maintain current knowledge of Salesforce technology for current and upcoming releases.
Workflow and Process Automation
- Work with members of the IT and business teams to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements into standard and/or customized solutions using the Salesforce platform. Present options and recommendations for meeting business requirements.
- Develop and maintain workflow rules, validation rules, and process builder flows to meet business requirements.
- Implement automation to streamline business processes and improve efficiency.
User Training and Support
- Provide training and support to Salesforce users across the organization.
- Troubleshoot and resolve user issues in a timely manner.
- Assist in enhancing and supporting our Salesforce integrated Omni Channel solution, Genesys Cloud CX.
- Mentor, educate, and enrich technical and non-technical resources and partner colleagues.
Reports and Dashboards
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand reporting requirements.
- Assure accurate reporting as well as data structure analysis and optimization techniques.
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy within the Salesforce platform.
- Design and implement data migration and integration processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Demonstrated progressive hands-on Salesforce administration and development experience.
- 5+ years Salesforce Administration
- Extensive experience with Salesforce Flows for process automation and workflow actions
- Lightning and UI/UX development experience
- Experience implementing best practices with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud
- Data structure analysis object-oriented design and optimization
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Ability to influence and educate business process owners and colleagues.
- Strong teamwork, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with enhancing an existing, stable and fully functional Salesforce environment
- Experience with Salesforce integrations
- Salesforce Administrator 201 Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, MIS, or related field.
- Salesforce Advanced Administration (301)
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification
- Salesforce Platform Developer I and II Certification
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications and web sites.
- Experience supporting Marketing Cloud
- Familiar with DevSecOps, release management strategies and change management.
- Familiar with at least one UI framework (Laravel, AnugularJS, ReactJS, VueJS etc.)
- Real Estate industry knowledge desirable
This position is expected to work within core business hours and occasionally requires participation in after-hours work to meet deadlines and goals.
The physical demands and environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- No special physical demands are required.
- General office environment in which this position includes periods of telephone and
computer work that may require sitting for periods of time.
This position is 100% remote for candidates residing in one of the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Minnesota, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, and Wisconsin.
Candidates must have access to reliable internet services with enough bandwidth to accommodate an omnichannel solution, and a dedicated general office environment and professional setting.
How to Apply
If you love our mission and want to team up with our awesome staff, here’s what you need to do:
Send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org