The Manager’s time is divided between business development, and prospecting and recruiting the real estate industry’s best. Acting as the territory manager, the Manager will make outbound calls to high-potential real estate agent and lender candidates, take inbound inquiries from others, interview and qualify to ensure candidates align with Homes for Heroes’ customer standards and values, and sell real estate affiliate memberships to meet established goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (in order of priority):
- Meet established and predetermined targets for new affiliate memberships.
- Utilize networking opportunities, social media, professional affiliations, referral generation, active prospecting (including cold calling) and other effective sourcing tools to locate high-quality and potential real estate agent and lender candidates in assigned territory.
- Interview and qualify real estate agent and lender candidates. Identify those that align with Homes for Heroes’ customer standards and values, match them with appropriate promotional area, and sell affiliate membership.
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience with every interaction (this includes existing and potential customers, partners, and coworkers).
- Maintain and nurture relationships with existing customers in assigned territory.
- Attend regular meetings with Homes for Heroes staff to discuss results, share successes, and participate in training.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Passion for helping others (especially heroes), exceeding goals, and high earnings.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2-5 years of top performance sales or recruiting experience.
- Excellent business development, prospecting, interviewing, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills to work effectively with vendors, customers, peers, management, and staff.
- Knowledge of the real estate or mortgage industry preferred.
Benefits and Perks when working at Homes For Heroes
- A growing organization with a huge heart and rock solid foundation
- “Leo & Charlie” – are the office mascots (poodles) – so you are sure to make friends on your first day
- Competitive salary
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible work environment
- Medical and Dental plans
- Company paid Life Insurance
- A refrigerator stocked with snacks, soft drinks and flavored waters. Chocolate for when the cravings hit and a Homes for Heroes stable of peppermint lifesavers.
Position is located at our headquarters in Minneapolis, MN (relocation not provided)
Must be authorized to work in the USA. No third parties, please.
Homes for Heroes is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.
Apply by submitting your answer to “Why you want to work for Homes for Heroes?” and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your “Why” is more important than your “What.”