This position is ideal for someone who can skillfully manage the day-to-day human resources operations while thinking strategically about the future of the company.
What You’ll Do:
Responsibilities include the administration and processing of employee benefits and pay, performance management, recruiting and hiring, and employee relations. Knowing that today’s decisions will have an impact on the company of tomorrow, the HR Generalist will also assist with strategic initiatives such as workforce planning, creating and implementing policies, developing talent strategies, creating training and development plans, and providing consultation and guidance on benefit and compensation plans.
What We’re Looking For:
- Self-driven, resourceful, and passionate about helping others succeed.
- Minimum 3-5 years of human resources experience; generalist experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or closely related field.
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive business information.
- Ability to interpret policies, procedures, and standard business practices.
- Interest and experience in talent management, leadership development, and organizational development.
- Demonstrated experience building relationships and trust within an organization.
- Organization, project management, and problem-solving skills with sound business judgment.
What You’ll Get:
Located in Minneapolis, MN, this position offers a competitive salary and benefits, opportunity to work with some great people, flexible working arrangements, and a fun working environment.
Apply by submitting your answer to “Why you want to work for Homes for Heroes” and a copy of your resume to email@example.com. Your “Why” is more important than your “What.”