As the Director of Demand Generation you will develop and execute the demand generation plan for the company. You will be a key component in engaging and informing our nation’s heroes about the unmatched service and extraordinary savings available to them through Homes for Heroes.
This role is ideal for someone who lives, breathes, eats, and sleeps customer intimacy and demand generation. Someone who wants to do big things and have a real impact in the lives of their customers. Someone who thrives on results and is committed to continually evaluating campaigns, plans, and efforts and adjusting for maximum effect. Someone who can thrive in a fast growth environment, wants to be a significant contributor to that growth, and can have fun along the way!
- Develop, lead, and manage high-impact demand generation campaigns to increase web-traffic and qualified customer acquisition.
- Understand the customer. Be the resident expert when it comes to customer intimacy and understanding the customers’ interests, preferences, and tendencies.
- Build and deploy an integrated marketing mix including campaigns across a variety of channels (including both digital and traditional).
- Leverage company reputation, proven process messaging and positioning, customer personas, market specific trends, and other available information to target segments and generate qualified demand.
- Continually test, learn, and adjust. Design and execute testing on all campaigns to maximize effectiveness.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Align with our core values: Driven by Cause, Caring, Committed, Do the Right Thing, Together a Team, and Positive.
- Performance and results oriented. Proven track record of generating demand and nurturing existing in-system prospects.
- Bachelor’s degree. Master’s preferred.
- Project management experience with ability to simultaneously manage campaigns and the capability to quickly shift priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and consultative/influence skills to work effectively with vendors, customers, peers, management, and staff.
- Thrive working on both strategy and tactical operations.
Benefits and Perks
- A growing organization with a huge heart and rock solid foundation
- Leo and Charlie are the office mascots (poodles) – so you are sure to make friends on your first day
- Strong base salary and performance incentives
- Autonomy to be you and do great things, and accountability to hold you to it
- Time off
- Flexible work environment
- Medical and dental plans
- Company paid life insurance
- Incredible stories, amazing co-workers (you’ll start referring to them as family), and customers that will continue to amaze you
- Refrigerators stocked with snacks, soft drinks and flavored waters. Chocolate for when the cravings hit and a Homes for Heroes stable of peppermint lifesavers. Our ideation and whiteboard meetings wouldn’t be complete without these!
About Homes for Heroes
In the wake of the events of September 11, 2001, a family of real estate agents aligned on a single mission to commit their business to thanking the selfless heroes of our communities. Since then, Homes for Heroes has saved heroes over $32 million when buying or selling a home, sold over $4 billion in real estate volume to heroes, is actively partnering with 2,300 real estate professionals who’ve joined in the mission, and donated over $400,000 to heroes in dire need through the Homes for Heroes Foundation.
Join us in our mission to provide extraordinary savings to heroes who provide extraordinary services to our nation and its communities every day. Heroes are defined as firefighters, law enforcement, military, healthcare workers, EMS and teachers.
Apply by submitting your answer to “Why you want to work for Homes for Heroes” and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. At Homes for Heroes, your “Why” is more important than your “What.”
Position is located at our headquarters in Minneapolis, MN (relocation not provided). Must be authorized to work in the USA. No third parties. Homes for Heroes is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.