Department: Affiliate Accounts Team
Reports To: National Director
FLSA Status: Exempt
Last Updated: January 2024
The Affiliate Success Representative (ASR) is responsible for the success and retention of all assigned Affiliates. The ASR will take ownership of their assigned Affiliates, ensuring they have the knowledge, tools, resources, training and support to be successful in their market. The ASR will also take ownership of the Affiliate’s performance, working with every Affiliate to ensure customer experience standards are exceeded and heroes are being served. The ASR will be passionate about their assigned Affiliates’ success and retention in the program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Actively manage territory to ensure affiliates are engaged with Homes for Heroes (HFH) and effectively implementing the program. Meet assigned targets for territory health such as affiliate retention and production. Report on weekly activities and progress towards goals and targets.
- Assess individual affiliate performance and proactively engage to improve their execution of the HFH program. Replace non-performing affiliates with new ones to optimize affiliate activities in communities.
- Monitor and manage assigned Affiliate performance and issues including but not limited to: hero closings, compliance cases, partner changes, promotional area changes, cancellation requests, and payment issues.
- Actively manage territory to ensure affiliates are engaged with Homes for Heroes (HFH) and effect
- Connect with new affiliates within first of week of their joining, to
- Personally welcome them
- Understand their desires and expectations for the program, where they will need assistance, and how they prefer to communicate
- Create an individual plan tied to the affiliate’s needs
- Guide affiliates through the core recommended training
- Conduct timely check-in calls to assess onboarding effectiveness to ensure the affiliate receives the proper
Ongoing Affiliate Coaching and Engagement
- Remain current on all marketing, training and other resources available to affiliates. Coach affiliates on effective outreach and marketing techniques to use in their markets. Engage HFH marketing experts to assist as needed.
- Schedule and conduct ongoing affiliate training, success, support, and strategy calls.
- Assist affiliates with transactional, technology, and program-related questions, connecting them with other HFH team members as appropriate.
- Maintain accurate tracking of affiliate communications and actions in Salesforce.
- Rally support for and leverage HFH led initiatives in territory to ultimately enhance affiliate experience and success.
- Provide regular encouragement, support, and recognition to Affiliates and teammates.
- Provide Responsive Support: calls, chats, emails, Facebook, videos, etc.
- Resolve affiliate objections and concerns in a constructive manner.
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience with every interaction.
- Professionally represent Homes for Heroes in all interactions on camera and off.
- Attend regular meetings with Homes for Heroes staff to discuss results, share successes, and participate in training.
- Other core expectations as defined and requested by the Affiliate Success Director and National Director.
- Make positive contributions to the ASR team and overall health of Affiliates.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- 2 years experience in the real estate or mortgage industry is preferred
- Must align on core values.
- Must Get it, Want it, and have the Capacity to Do it.
- Customer success focused.
- Professional assertiveness, with tact and the ability to coach for results.
- Detail Oriented.
- Drive, energy, and stamina to get the work done.
- Proven record of hustling. To hustle: having the courage, confidence, belief, and determination to go out there, put in the work, and achieve the desired level of success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills to work effectively with vendors, customers, peers, management, and staff.
- Experience with CRM solutions such as Salesforce and communications platforms such as Genesys Cloud and Zoom.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to do large group presentations via Zoom.
This position is expected to work within core business hours and occasionally requires participation in after-hours work to meet deadlines and goals.
The physical demands and environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- No special physical demands are required.
- General office environment in which this position includes periods of telephone and
computer work that may require sitting for periods of time.
This position is 100% remote for candidates residing in one of the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Minnesota, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, and Wisconsin.
Candidates must have access to reliable internet services with enough bandwidth to accommodate an omnichannel solution, and a dedicated general office environment and professional setting.
How to Apply
If you love our mission and want to team up with our awesome staff, here’s what you need to do:
Send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org