Customer Service SpecialistIt's an exciting time at Homes for Heroes! We have grown from an idea to a household name in 49 States by helping Heroes to become homeowners. We have energetic, down to earth employees who love what they do and have fun doing it! This position offers a fabulous opportunity for someone who would like to be on the "ground floor" of the company's next growth phase.
As a Customer Service Specialist, you'll be the first point of contact for our Affiliates and Heroes when they need help or have questions, creating the very best experience for them when it matters most. When Affiliates and or Heroes contact us, they're searching for the solution to a problem. You'll delight users by solving their problems with really fast, helpful support--as this is the kind we believe truly makes people happy (we know it makes us happy when we’re the ones who need help). This role is ideal for someone who takes a consultative approach to problem-solving, has fantastic written communication skills, and who can patiently empathize with customers throughout the day, ensuring each interaction is prompt, informative, friendly and genuinely human
This will include:
- You’ll have fun interacting with the Affiliates and Heroes who have questions about our program every day with speedy, helpful email and/or online chat responses as they send in requests and questions
- Answer calls and respond to voicemails
- You’ll be the voice of our customers internally by tracking the types of requests and questions received most frequently
- Manage one time referrals
- You’ll take part in a fast-growing company, enthusiastically donning other hats when there are miscellaneous tasks to accomplish
You’re an amazing fit if you possess the following:
- Are a positive self-starter
- Possess fantastic communication skills, both spoken and written
- Take a consultative approach to problem-solving
- Have previous customer service experience and love filling a helping role (over email, social media and anywhere else you interact with customers)
- Are tech savvy and believe in working hard + playing hard
- Feel excited about being part of a small, close-knit team that moves very fast
- Have a strong desire to grow in your role
If you love our mission and want to team up with our awesome staff, here’s what you need to do:
Apply by submitting your answer to “Why you want to work for Homes for Heroes?” and a copy of your resume, cover letter and compensation expectations to email@example.com. Your “Why” is more important than your “What.”
Position offers competitive compensation, medical & dental coverage, employer paid life insurance policy, monthly breakfast gatherings and a plethora of catered lunches.
Position is located at our headquarters in Minneapolis, MN (relocation not provided)
Must be authorized to work in the USA. No third parties, please.
Homes for Heroes is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.