The primary responsibilities for this position include gathering of documents on closed transactions,
communicating with Affiliates (Real Estate professionals & lenders) and entering data into Salesforce.
This role provides a critical function for supporting a broad range of legal, transactional, compliance and
administrative matters as it relates to Rewards to our heroes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide answers or responses to Affiliates questions and concerns
- Provide information about products and services
- Calculate payments
- Review or make changes on customer accounts
- Document all correspondences with Affiliates in Salesforce
- Participate in Weekly team meetings
- Enter customer transaction data into spreadsheets and track key metrics
- Perform other duties as directed
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Excellent understanding of Salesforce CRM System
- Self-driven and resourceful with ability to multi-task effectively
- Highly-attentive to details with strong communication and organization skills
- Bachelor’s degree or greater, or the equivalent experience
- Self-driven, resourceful, and passionate about helping others succeed. Professional in
demeanor and communication, with a positive attitude to overcome any conflict.
- Must be comfortable moving data electronically; performing downloads/uploads in
This position will work primarily from our headquarters in Brooklyn Park, MN (western suburb of Minneapolis). Local candidates only please.
Sound like your dream job? Apply by e-mailing a copy of your resume, cover letter, and compensation expectations to Jessie Henry at firstname.lastname@example.org.