Why Homes for Heroes?
Homes for Heroes is a community minded company whose mission is to provide extraordinary savings to heroes who provide extraordinary services to our nation and its communities, every day. We’re growing fast and looking for sharp, creative, ambitious doers to join our team. Are you one of them?
This full-time position offers an incredible opportunity for individuals looking to contribute to a great cause and grow with an expanding company. The primary responsibilities for this position include gathering of documents on closed transactions, communicating with Affiliates (Real Estate professionals & lenders) and entering data into Salesforce. This role provides a critical function for supporting a broad range of legal, transactional, compliance and administrative matters as it relates to Rewards to our heroes.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide answers or responses to Affiliates questions and concerns
- Provide information about products and services
- Calculate payments
- Review or make changes on customer accounts
- Document all correspondences with Affiliates in Salesforce
- Participate in Weekly team meetings
- Enter customer transaction data into spreadsheets and track key metrics
- Perform other duties as directed
You’re an excellent fit if you:
- Have an excellent understanding of Salesforce CRM System
- Self-driven and resourceful with ability to multi-task effectively
- Highly-attentive to details with strong communication and organization skills
- Bachelor’s degree or greater, or the equivalent experience
This full-time position offers competitive compensation, medical & dental coverage, employer paid life insurance policy, quarterly breakfast gatherings and a plethora of catered lunches. Sound like your dream job? Apply by e-mailing a copy of your resume, cover letter, and compensation expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.