Our team needs an ambitious IT Business Analyst who will thrive in a company driven by a cause and on a significant growth cycle. We are looking for a professional with experience in both information technology and business administration, with specific experience with Salesforce or Marketing Cloud. The successful applicant will work with partners in both IT and our business units, leveraging the data the IT team extrapolates while also overseeing the selection and implementation of software programs and hardware resources. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented and highly innovative, an established and productive individual contributor. He or she will be responsible for translating business needs to IT solutions, overseeing the projects from design to implementation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (in order of priority):
- Partner with project team members to ensure each project meets a specific need and resolves successfully.
- Solicit, document and simplify requirements.
- Complete requirement analysis.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements.
- Manage communication in relation to requirements.
- Perform quality assurance by designing and executing test cases.
- Assist in the design, documentation, and maintenance of system processes.
- Manage a project’s scope, acceptance, installation and deployment from start to finish.
- Report on technical issues and questions, make recommendations to product team.
- Business process modelling and improving business processes.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- 2-3 years experience in Business / Systems Analysis or Quality Assurance
- Experience in at least two of the following platforms/capabilities: Sales Cloud; Marketing Cloud; Stripe; WordPress; Website UX Design;
- Ability to prioritize requirements and create prototypes and mockups.
- Experience with strategic business process modeling and traceability, to include generating process documentation.
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Critical thinking and problem-solving proficiency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Bachelor of Science IT / Computer Science / Applicable disciplines
- Extensive experience with Business Process Mapping
- Experience in a data management / data quality role
- Previously worked with system integrations technologies
- CBAP (Certified Business Analyst Professional)
- CSM (Certified ScrumMaster)
- Lean/Six Sigma certification
The physical demands and environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- No special physical demands are required.
- General office environment in which this position includes periods of telephone and computer work that may require sitting for periods of time.
How To Apply:
If you love our mission and want to team up with our awesome staff, here’s what you need to do:
Apply by submitting your answer to “Why you want to work for Homes for Heroes?” and a copy of your resume, cover letter and compensation expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your “Why” is more important than your “What.”
Position offers competitive compensation, medical & dental coverage, employer paid life insurance policy.
Position is located at our headquarters in Minneapolis, MN (relocation not provided)
Must be authorized to work in the USA. No third parties, please.
Homes for Heroes is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.