We are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join our fast-growing team! In this role you are an autonomous self-starter – a true CEO of your own desk – but also love working with people. You love rolling up your sleeves and being a part of a team. You thrive with an ever-changing list of responsibilities and are able to prioritize your work accordingly. You have a positive attitude and are excited to learn. You approach your work and communication with a “yes, and” attitude. If you’re fascinated by collaborating with a team of high-powered, creative thinkers who thrive on discovering “a-ha” moments, this may be the opportunity for you.
The Email Marketing Specialist reports to the Senior Marketing Manager and is primarily responsible for the development and day-to-day management of the company’s customer journeys and email channel marketing, using Marketing Cloud and Mailchimp platforms. This includes, but is not limited to, lead nurture and follow-up journeys, data collection, audience segmentation, personalization, A/B testing and user conversion strategies. This position plays a key role in keeping projects on track and on time. We will rely on your magic to make sure projects run as smoothly as possible.
- Manage the Homes for Heroes email channel to drive site traffic and increase lead metrics.
- Manage Marketing Cloud single email and automation campaigns; including but not limited to day-to-day management of the journey builder, content builder, audience builder, analytics builder, email studio, mobile studio and Einstein AI.
- Develop the email strategy and oversee all email calendar planning, email development, scheduling, list and data management, copywriting, layout, design and messaging.
- Manage A/B testing parameters to identify strongest performing variables and optimization opportunities.
- Build and maintain weekly and monthly KPI reporting dashboards using native email platforms and Google Analytics email channel metrics to identify and optimize email campaign performance.
- Collaborate and work in conjunction with fellow marketing team members and cross-functional team members to produce top performing email communications and execute effectively, accurately and on-time.
- Manage all company-wide internal email communication initiatives, business updates and special announcements.
- Be the Homes for Heroes email expert and lead the development of affiliate partner training materials, guides and tools to assist in growing their business with email and marketing automation.
- Represent the Homes for Heroes brand and all of its properties in line with established brand standards, guidelines, styles and key messaging.
- BA in Marketing, Communications, or a related business field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 2+ years in an email marketing role
- Experience in managing the development and optimization of Salesforce Marketing Cloud journeys, automation parameters and email content
- Experience using Google Analytics to monitor and track email channel traffic and lead conversion performance metrics
- Experience with Marketing Cloud Mobile Studio and Einstein AI
- Experience with copywriting and the ability to translate marketing strategies into compelling narratives
- Experience making data-driven decisions using analytics, A/B testing, campaign reports and data dashboards
- Experience with SEMRush or similar SEO/SEM tracking and analytics tool
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target), Mailchimp or other email automation platforms
- Experience with GSuite (Gmail, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Drive) and Google Data Studio
- Knowledge of basic HTML and CSS coding
- Experience working in the real estate industry
- Strong written communication skills with an ability to modify messages based on the platform and audience
- Desire to dive into analytics and create new opportunities for Homes for Heroes email marketing
- Diligent about staying on top of email and marketing automation best practices
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to review one’s own work for accuracy
- Well-organized and self-directed, must be able to balance competing priorities and multiple projects
This position is expected to work within core business hours and occasionally requires participation in after-hours work to meet deadlines.
This position will primarily work remotely, with varying needs to also work in an office setting in Brooklyn Park, MN (western suburb of Minneapolis). Local candidates only please.