As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be exposed to all types of marketing projects (research, messaging, content, analytics, and much more) and be involved from start to finish. You play a key role in making sure projects stick to their timeline, acting as the main source of communication between our heroes, affiliates, and Homes for Heroes. You’ll use your magic to make sure projects run as smoothly as possible.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish requirements and specifications for automation and rollout of successful digital marketing campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Build email templates that meet Homes for Heroes best-practices, using data to personalize and contextualize communications
- Set up email campaigns to target audiences, run A/B tests and continuously optimize the email marketing strategy
- Formulate testing strategies that drive KPIs including lead generation, increased customer engagement, conversion ad performance, etc.
- Review, analyze and communicate email and social media KPI metrics and standardized reporting
- Run Ad-hoc analysis and data deep dive to highlight new sources of growth and optimization
- Develop and maintain engaging posts on social media platforms, and elevate online user-generated content for service and experience feedback
- Create an engaging community by constantly monitoring and responding to hero inquiries, comments and complaints on all social platforms
- Analyze current social trends and digital behaviors in order to be agile and act quickly to adapt, change, pivot for future trends
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of campaigns and report on the results in an effort to maximize future results
- Manage to an aggressive marketing calendar and ensure deliverables are timely and accurate
- Execute strategic research projects by creating discussion guides, screeners, surveys and questionnaires, assist in analyzing quantitative and qualitative data resulting from research conducted
- Writing content and act as a personality for video scripts, messaging, social media, etc.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Must align with our core values.
- Must Get it, Want it, and have the Capacity to Do it.
- Call and Rejection Experience – Professional Sales Ability (Empathy, Storytelling, and Technical Acumen)
- Detail Oriented.
- Energy and stamina to get the work done.
- Proven record of hustling. To hustle: having the courage, confidence, belief, and determination to go out there, put in the work, and achieve the desired level of success.
- 1-3 years in a digital marketing role required
- Basic experience using Google Analytics and Google Sheets/Microsoft Excel required
- Proficiency in the core social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.) required
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Mailchimp, or another marketing automation service provider/platform preferred
- Experience making data-driven decisions using analytics, A/B testing, and campaign reports and dashboards preferred
- Experience creating visual content using Adobe Creative Cloud, Canva, or similar tool
- Basic experience using digital marketing tools like SEMrush, Google Search Console, Facebook Business Manager, etc.
- Passion for digital marketing and creating a memorable customer experience
- Strong written communication skills with an ability to modify messages based on the platform and audience
- Curiosity to dive into analytics and create new opportunities for Homes for Heroes digital marketing
- Up to date on email and social media standards and best practices
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to review one’s own work for accuracy
- Well-organized and self-directed, must be able to balance competing priorities and multiple work streams
- Experience with real estate industry is a plus
Apply by submitting your answer to “Why you want to work for Homes for Heroes” and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. At Homes for Heroes, your “Why” is more important than your “What.”
Position is located at our headquarters in Minneapolis, MN (relocation not provided). Must be authorized to work in the USA. No third parties. Homes for Heroes is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.