Reports To: Vice President, Marketing
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
You will be the concierge helping our customers aka “Heroes” through the early stages of the home buying or selling process. We’re looking for team members with a strong work ethic, who thrive in an autonomous environment, and treat work like “their own business.”
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for your production.
- Represent Homes for Heroes in a professional manner. i.e., by phone, email and text message communication.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere and independently.
- Ability to determine the needs of our clients through effective listening and questioning skills.
- Make 150-200 outbound warm leads and cold calls (50% split) daily to identify Heroes needs and respond by providing superior service and resolution.
- Make successful connections between Heroes and Real Estate & Lending professionals to move the business forward and break records.
- Document all activity in Salesforce.
- Report on daily activity.
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience with every interaction.
- Attend regular meetings with Homes for Heroes staff to discuss results, share successes, and participate in training.
- Other core expectations as defined and requested by the Vice President of Marketing.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Must align on core values.
- Must Get it, Want it, and have the Capacity to Do it.
- Customer success focused.
- Professional assertiveness, with tact and the ability to coach for results.
- Detail Oriented.
- Energy and stamina to get the work done.
- Proven record of hustling. To hustle: having the courage, confidence, belief, and determination to go out there, put in the work, and achieve the desired level of success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills to work effectively with vendors, customers, peers, management, and staff.
- Willing to work weekend hours (ESP: Wed – Sun) hours can be flexible depending on time zone.
The physical demands and environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- No special physical demands are required.
- General office environment in which this position includes periods of telephone and
computer work that may require sitting for periods of time.
Our employees can choose what works for them: work in one of our offices, be fully remote or the best of both worlds! We believe in a flexible working environment to allow employees to perform at their best ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
How to Apply:
If you love our mission and want to team up with our awesome staff, here’s what you need to do:
Apply by submitting your answer to “Why you want to work for Homes for Heroes?” and a copy of your resume, and cover letter to email@example.com. Your “Why” is more important than your “What.”