The Web Developer will be a core member of a self-managed development team responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining the company’s consumer-facing and internal web-based systems.
What you’ll Do:
- Analyze, design, document, and develop web applications
- Provide input and help with both front-end and back-end development
- Collaborate with team, customers, and others to understand business requirements
- Focus on providing innovative technological solutions
What You’ll Need:
- 3 plus years of experience writing web applications or dynamic websites
- Some knowledge and experience with the following: PHP, SQL and Laravel.
- Preferred experience working with payment gateways, CRMs, and being part of a Scrum team in an open-source environment
- Self-driven and resourceful with a passion for learning and using leading technology to provide innovative solution
- Position is located at our headquarters in Minneapolis, MN (relocation not provided)
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive salary, medical coverage, and fantastic working environment.
Must be authorized to work in the USA. No third parties, please.
Homes for Heroes is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.
Apply by submitting your answer to “Why you want to work for Homes for Heroes?” and a copy of your resume to email@example.com. Your “Why” is more important than your “What.”