Be part of a fun, energetic, and fast-growing company dedicated to giving back to our nation’s heroes. Homes for Heroes is a community minded company whose purpose is to provide real rebates and discounts to heroes buying, selling, or financing a home. Homes for Heroes is active in all 50 states and has given back over $84 million to police officers, firefighters, military personnel, teachers, and healthcare workers across the country.
We are looking for a B2B Content Strategist to join our fast-growing team! In this role you are an autonomous self-starter – a true CEO of your own desk – but also love working with people. You love rolling up your sleeves and being a part of a team. You thrive with an ever-changing list of responsibilities and are able to prioritize your work accordingly. You have a positive attitude and are excited to learn. You approach your work and communication with a “yes, and” attitude. If you’re fascinated by collaborating with a team of high-powered, creative thinkers who thrive on discovering “a-ha” moments, this may be the opportunity for you.
The Content Strategist reports to the Senior Marketing Manager and is primarily responsible for the development and day-to-day strategy of content specifically focused on the company’s B2B audience. This includes, but is not limited to, development, optimization and distribution of both on-site and off-site content, data collection, consumer research and user conversion strategies. This position plays a key role in keeping projects on track and on time. We will rely on your expertise in understanding the company’s B2B audience and building a robust content strategy that nurtures this audience through the marketing funnel and turning them into brand loyalists.
- Develop the company’s B2B content strategy and oversee all of its content development
- Work with cross-functional departments to understand content needs and measurement framework
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to communicate content strategy plans and timelines
- Develop a B2B customer acquisition focused content strategy across a range of evolving channels – testing and learning to continuously refine approach and improve outcomes
- Collaborate with marketing channel owners, internal teams and partners to craft consistent messaging priorities
- Work closely with internal and external marketing partners to establish best practices and guidelines for platform campaigns
- Oversee the execution of content strategy through the management of third party vendors / agencies
- Report on content strategy success, opportunities and refinements
The ideal candidate is a creative thinker with a background in B2B marketing but is first and foremost a visionary strategist. Candidates should have prior experience designing and executing multi-channel content strategies and managing third party partners for campaign implementation.
- BA in Marketing, Communications, or a related business field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 3+ years in an email marketing role
- Experience in content creation for a variety of platforms that’s focused on B2B customer acquisition
- Proficient in SEO best practices, including keyword research and content optimization
- A deep understanding of business-to-business marketing and customer acquisition strategies
- Ability to identify opportunities, develop project scope and independently lead ideation and execution
- Experience using Google Analytics to monitor and track email channel traffic and lead conversion performance metrics
- Experience with WordPress CMS
- Experience with copywriting and the ability to translate marketing strategies into compelling narratives
- Experience with SEMRush or similar SEO/SEM tracking and analytics tool
- Experience with GSuite (Gmail, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Drive) and Google Data Studio
- Knowledge of basic HTML and CSS coding
- Experience working in the real estate industry
- Strong written communication skills with an ability to modify messages based on the platform and audience
- Passionate about creating
content that delivers bottom-line results
- Diligent about staying on top of industry relevant news and SEO best practices
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to review one’s own work for accuracy
- Well-organized and self-directed, must be able to balance competing priorities and multiple projects
This position offers a great salary and benefits, opportunity to work with some amazing people, flexible working arrangements, a fun working environment, and self/team-managed development.
Come change the real estate industry with us. We don’t hire backgrounds. We hire people with passion, drive, and the confidence and persistence to make things happen. If this is you, apply today!
This position is expected to work within core business hours and occasionally requires participation in after-hours work to meet deadlines.
This position will primarily work remotely, with varying needs to also work in an office setting in Brooklyn Park, MN (western suburb of Minneapolis). Local candidates only please.