Department: Affiliate Memberships
Reports To: Director of Affiliate Memberships
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Last Updated: January 2024
In alignment with the company’s vision, mission, and key business objectives, the Account Executive Admin & Support role works closely with the Director of Affiliate Memberships and Affiliate Membership team to provide assistance and support the sales process. This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the sales process, assisting the Director of Affiliate Memberships with data analysis and reporting, and positively representing the Homes for Heroes brand in all communications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Group Sale Presentation Process Administration
- Attending and assisting group sales presentations.
- Manage attendance noting nonaffiliates (NA) in attendance, NAs who canceled or missed the call, those who leave early, and those that are interested.
- Properly assign NA follow-up to Account Executives (AE)
- Assist and act as backup in the group sale presentation if an AE has technical difficulties.
- Reconcile registrants between Calendly and Salesforce.
- Weekly update of group presentation duties to assign chats, polls, and host.
- Manage registration for sales calls to ensure optimal availability and attendance for NAs.
Sales Team Support
- Actively monitor the team email account to address inquiries, undeliverable emails, and Referrals
- Hande ASR referrals including responding to initial emails, creating leads in Salesforce, building the referral into Salesforce, tracking the referral, and adding to flows with appropriate follow-ups.
- Assist with Salesforce administration tasks and conduct AE audits to ensure accurate reporting and processes. Conduct research on territory availability to assist Account Executives with NA contracts.
- Conduct outreach to missed NA pipeline to schedule them on a sales call.
- Monitor calls from AEs in Genesys for coaching and feedback as needed.
- Update the sales deck with updated company numbers, promos, and other changes.
- Assist the Director of Affiliate Memberships with reporting, performance monitoring in Salesforce, Groove and Genesys, and other team management activities.
- Assist with contract administration as needed.
- Act as an admin for Groove, the sales enablement tool, by assisting with flow set-up and monitoring performance to report to the Director of Affiliate Membership.
- Assist as needed to provide coverage for absent team members.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Excellent customer service skills and professional presence with the ability to respond and react to internal and external customers appropriately.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in cooperation and collaboration with teammates across multiple functions.
- Excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving skills, knowing when to act quickly.
- A proven record of hustling. To hustle: having the courage, confidence, belief, and determination to go out there, put in the work, and achieve the desired level of success.
- Self-motivation with the energy and stamina to get the work done.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with CRM solutions such as Salesforce and communications platforms such as Genesys Cloud and Zoom.
- Must align with core values.
- Must Get it, Want it, and have the Capacity to Do it.
- Professional sales capabilities (Empathy, Storytelling, and Technical Acumen) and real estate and/or lending industry knowledge are desirable but not required.
This position is expected to work within core business hours and occasionally requires participation in after-hours work to meet deadlines and goals.
The physical demands and environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- No special physical demands are required.
- General office environment in which this position includes periods of telephone and
computer work that may require sitting for periods of time.
This position is 100% remote for candidates residing in one of the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Minnesota, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, and Wisconsin.
Candidates must have access to reliable internet services with enough bandwidth to accommodate an omnichannel solution, and a dedicated general office environment and professional setting.
How to Apply
If you love our mission and want to team up with our awesome staff, here’s what you need to do:
Send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org