Account SpecialistThe Sales Administrative Specialist is responsible for supporting all stages of the sales cycle, as well as a key supporting member of the Homes For Heroes (HFH) sales team. You will be the frontline for HFH sales support and partner customer experience. This position is an essential conduit for the sales activities as well as communication between the sales team, potential partners, current partners, and internal departments. This role assists the Sales Directors and Sales Manager in the operation of sales activities, while reporting directly to the Sales Manager. The Sales Administrative Specialist role includes, but is not limited to: Coordination of agreements with Affiliate Partners; Meeting coordination and follow up; Key information dissemination; Orchestration and execution of one time referral agreements; Partner onboarding; Partner promotional area changes; Partner request and prioritization; Initial Partner contact; Partner renewals; As well as sales analysis and reporting using Salesforce and Excel. They will maintain open and timely communication with the Sales Manager, to ensure proper execution and support and exceptional customer service for the Sales Directors, partners, and Heroes.
- Proactive support of Sales Directors activities, with program partners
- Partner onboarding, ongoing training, and support—which includes:
- Website partner portal page navigation and use training
- “How to” and short information videos
- “Marketing Center” tools
- “Closing” forms for Real Estate agents and lenders
- Partner “Landing Page”
- Hero W9
- Frequently asked questions
- Emergency and/or urgent requests
- Ensure sales team alignment to sales processes, policies, and procedures
- Work closely with Sales Directors and Sales Manager
- Support other sales efforts as assigned
- Other core expectations as defined and requested by Sales Manager
- Ability to respond and react to internal and external customers
- Effectively execute and drive assigned results (New partner sales; Current partner performance and success
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication
- Ability to balance simultaneous projects with 2-3 Sales Directors and multiple partners, while prioritizing workload tasks based on importance
- High level of detail orientation and organizational skills
- A sense of urgency about attaining and exceeding assigned goals
- Ability to work in cooperation and collaboration with teammates across multiple functions
- Displays excellent troubleshooting and creative problem solving skills, know when to act quickly
- Ability to articulate needs for process improvements
- Other core competencies will be defined by the sales manager
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related function
- Minimum of 5 years of sales operations experience, working directly with some direct sales and/or channel sales organization
- Real estate and/or lending experience a plus
The physical demands and environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- No special physical demands are required.
- General office environment in which this position includes periods of telephone and computer work that may require sitting for periods of time.
- Report to the Sales Manager
- Work closely with assigned Sales Directors, as well as all areas of the company: Leadership; Marketing; Finance; I.T.; and Customer Care.
- Direct work with current and potential affiliate partners
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is shown through our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, company paid life insurance policy, future growth opportunities within the company, as well as family-oriented culture. We also strive to maintain an environment of collaboration, support, and learning, where people can learn and grow together—We strive to provide a collaborative. We want all team members to feel encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
HOMES FOR HEROES VALUES — “DRIVEN BY CAUSE”
Our decisions, behavior, and actions are guided by the following core values:
- Driven by Cause: We are here for the cause. We show up each day for the cause. It’s the cause that keeps us going.
- Caring: We will always express a caring attitude in any interaction with our customers.
- Innovative: At the end of a customer interaction, introduce something new such as an inspiring idea or story on using our program.
- Committed: Our customers must feel that we are committed to them and their success.
- Positive: We will strive for a positive resolution with all customer interactions.
- Together a Team: From Marketing to Management, from Services to Sales, from Accounting to Web Development, we are all responsible for providing the same stellar Customer Experience.
ABOUT HOMES FOR HEROES
Our mission is to provide extraordinary savings to Heroes who provide extraordinary services to our nation and its communities every day. Homes for Heroes, Inc. is the largest nationwide network of affiliate real estate specialists and local business affiliates; committed to providing easy ways for the heroes of our nation to save on a home, and on every day home-related purchases. Shortly after 9/11, Homes for Heroes, Inc. was established to give back to firefighters, law enforcement, military (active, reserves & veterans), healthcare workers, EMS, and teachers for all they do—Hero Rewards is our way to say, “Thank you.”
HOW TO APPLY
If you love our mission and want to team up with our awesome staff, here’s what you need to do:
Apply by submitting your answer to “Why you want to work for Homes for Heroes?” and a copy of your resume, cover letter and compensation expectations to email@example.com. Your “Why” is more important than your “What.”
Position offers competitive compensation, medical & dental coverage, employer paid life insurance policy, monthly breakfast gatherings and a plethora of catered lunches.
Position is located at our headquarters in Minneapolis, MN (relocation not provided)
Must be authorized to work in the USA. No third parties, please.
Homes for Heroes is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.