Last Updated on October 22, 2021 by Maggie Sutton
The month of May was a great month for the Homes for Heroes Foundation and those it serves. After all of the numbers were submitted and added, the foundation was able to provide $9,274.54 in assistance to those in need.
Check out the list below to see who the foundation was able to assist!
- William Cahow, a Vietnam Veteran of Collinsville, OK, received $2,193.50 to pay late house payments which helped avoid foreclosure.
- Willam Grubs, a veteran with children from Mesa, AZ, received $2,000 to pay late house payments which helped avoid foreclosure.
- Jason Dodd, an active military personnel with a family who was recently deployed with delay of pay from Harpesville, NY, received $1,191.04 to make a house payment.
- Nicolas Findlow, a veteran of Wichita Falls, TX, received $1,365 to pay rent.
- Neil Moran, a Vietnam Veteran of Fredricksburg, VA, received $1,200 for two months of rent (HUD VASH).
- Regina Lopez, an active military personnel from Albuquerque, NM, received $950 for rent.
- John Martinez, a Vietnam Veteran from Burrhill, VA, received $575 to pay rent and electric bill.